Construction is now underway on Town Square Office Park at the Nocatee Town Center.
The professional office park will include 6 pads for small businesses that want to own the land and the building. Town Square Office Park will be located north of the Enclave at Town Center neighborhood, west of Watson Realty.
"The new office and retail space is a natural response to the tremendous growth Nocatee has experienced in the past two years," said Rick Ray, President of The PARC Group.
Nocatee Town Center Update
The variety of eateries in the pedestrian- and EV-friendly Town Center is also rapidly expanding. Restaurants Jersey Mike’s Subs, Timoti's Seafood Shak, Treylor Park, and South Kitchen are all slated to open in 2018. Explore Nocatee's Town Center Business Directory to learn more!
Two new retailers celebrating Nocatee grand-openings later this week- Gwen Berlin and Bicycles Etc.! Both are located beside and in-line a new retail building by Regency Centers that includes GNC Health Store, Orangtheory Fitness, Artsy Abode, Ponte Vedra Golf Carts, and Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming (opening-soon).
Bicycles Etc. (Grand-Opening- October 20th, 21st & 22nd)
- All Bicycles, Parts & Accessories will be on sale. Bicycles up to 50% off. Parts & Accessories 25% off & more (Some exclusions apply). Bicycle Jerseys 50% off & more. All cycling shoes, shorts & gloves on sale. Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Tires & Tubes.
- Appetizers and drinks on Saturday from 3pm to 7pm.
Gwen Berlin (Grand-Opening- October 19th)
- Come help celebrate Gwen Berlin's NEW store in the Nocatee Town Center! Raffle for a FREE pair of denim, ALL day Giveaways, Discounts and Goodie bags
- Sips and Snacks from 5-8pm
Opening soon east of Crosswater Parkway, Anytime Fitness! Anytime Fitness will be opening alongside some well-established Town Center businesses, including resident-owned Coastal Wine Market and MShack.
Anytime Fitness (Grand-Opening- early November)
- Pre-sale going on now on-site; 12-7pm on Thursdays/Fridays, 9am-3pm Saturdays
- Offering $1 enrollment, up to 5 months free, t-shirts, and blender bottles. Club tours!
In addition to all of the new Town Center shops and services, there are a variety of new Nocatee neighborhoods that are underway. Crosswater at Nocatee, Daniel Park, and Timberland Ridge are all slated to celebrate grand-openings early 2018. Starling Senior Living Assisted Living and Memory Care and WheelHouse Storage are also well underway and opening soon in the master-planned community.
To learn more about Nocatee’s balanced approach to development, stop by the Nocatee Welcome Center or call 1-800-NOCATEE.