The Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA) has celebrated new home construction for over 64 years by hosting the Parade of Homes event each spring. Parade of Homes showcases model homes across northeast Florida, encompassing the latest in craftsmanship, building design, innovation, and community development.
Parade of Homes 2023 with over 65 participating new homes runs from April 29 through May 7, 2023. As a presenting sponsor, Nocatee encourages everyone to tour these stunning model homes and enter to win prizes & giveaways along the way. Don't miss your chance to take home the Nocatee beach bag full of official community swag to enjoy on your next trip to the beach or pool!
Participants will have the opportunity to enjoy first-looks inside Nocatee's newest neighborhoods, including Palm Crest at Seabrook and Palmetto Cove! Here's a run down of the EIGHT Nocatee homes showcased in Parade of Homes 2023:
- The Denali Coastal by Dostie Homes - Palm Crest at Seabrook
- The Ellaville by Providence Homes - Palm Crest at Seabrook
- The Palos Verdes by ICI Homes - Palm Crest at Seabrook
- The Grand Acadia by Dostie Homes - Palmetto Cove at Nocatee
- The Mickler by Toll Brothers - Palmetto Cove at Nocatee
- The Elkton by ICI Homes - West End at Town Center Townhomes
- The Savoy Contemporary Farmhouse by Dostie Homes - West End at Town Center Villas
- The Hernando by Providence Homes - Settler's Landing at Nocatee
To help navigate the parade, download the Parade of Homes interactive mobile app. Unique features include the ability to bookmark favorites, receive driving directions, leave feedback/reviews and more. Here are the links (to easily download the app) from the App Store and Google Play.
To enjoy the Parade of Homes 2023 feature story with Nocatee Residents, Phil and Sandra Hawkins, click HERE
To learn more about new homes available in Nocatee, stop by the Nocatee Welcome Center or call 904-924-6863.