Updated: July 12, 2021
The desire for the Nocatee Lifestyle continues to grow, and the demand for new homes is at an all- time high. With new amenities that opened this summer and the addition of two health campuses and many new retailers in Town Center, there's no question why Newsweek named Nocatee the #1 Place to Live in Florida. But while this is an exciting time, it has also has been frustrating for many who are ready to buy but have limited choices as the “shelves are being restocked” by The PARC Group, Nocatee’s Master Developer.
Given this extraordinary demand, PARC has provided a preview into the new neighborhoods that are being planned to open through the end of next year. But before we unveil the future, the following is an update of Nocatee neighborhoods that have recently been announced or where homes are actively being sold.
- West End at Town Center - The David Weekley Homes and Providence Homes models are now open.
- Franklin Square at Crosswater - Townhomes by Toll Brothers that are scheduled to open in Summer 2021.
- Settler's Landing - Nocatee’s newest neighborhood located south of the Crosswater neighborhoods, with six builders actively selling new homes.
- West End at Town Center Townhomes and Villas - New home-design collections coming in Fall 2021.
- River Landing at Twenty Mile - The final and most exclusive neighborhood in Twenty Mile with homesites on the Intracoastal Waterway. The current schedule is to begin pre-selling homesites Summer 2021, with closings anticipated in early 2022.
- Del Webb Nocatee - The active-adult community recently released new estate homesites, and will soon complete construction of the Del Webb amenities called The Canopy Club.
The PARC Group is actively designing several neighborhoods that are expected to open in late 2022. Since this is a preview of the future, there is no information at this time on builders, floorplans and pricing. The general location of the planned neighborhoods can be seen on the map below.
Woodland Park will be an intimate neighborhood located on CR 210 (directly west of the Austin Park neighborhood) featuring 65 townhomes. Slated to open Late 2022.
Palmetto Cove will be an intimate neighborhood located on the northeast corner of Crosswater Parkway and Nocatee Landing Trail featuring 61 homesites similar in size to Anthem Ridge and homes between 2,600 and 4,200 square feet.
Seabrook will be a new Nocatee community located off an extension of Conservation Trail to the west of Pioneer Village, with three neighborhoods scheduled to open in late 2022:
- Palm Crest with approximately 100 homesites similar in size to Crosswater's Heritage Trace, and homes between 2,500 and 3,200 square feet.
- Coral Ridge, a neighborhood with controlled-access and approximately 180 of the largest homesites in the final phase of Nocatee. Home sizes will start at approximately 3,200 square feet.
- Seabrook Village with approximately 325 homesites similar in size to Crosswater’s Freedom Landing and Liberty Cove neighborhoods, and homes up to 2,800 square feet.
Please stay tuned for more information which will be released as it becomes available. For general information on the Nocatee community, neighborhoods, and amenities, call the Nocatee Welcome Center at (904) 924-6863.